Sunday, 8 February 2015

Art Deco Gift Card

So who likes digital crafting?  I've become a massive concert to this type of crafting, and have made a few digital cards and scrap pages.  Towards the end of last year my mum had a very special birthday and one of my gifts to her was a trip to the theatre to see Anything Goes.  I made this little card as a ticket advertiser (we had to collect the tickets from the Box Office).  I created it on my Serif CAP using Art Deco Cruise Daisytrail digikit.  It's always so much fun creating your own little scene from all the different elements and I was really pleased with how it turned out.  Oh and the show was FAB too!

Inside - backing paper also from Art Deco Cruise Daisytrail digikit
Creative Blessings. x

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant digital creation and a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the colours too. xx
    http://wenscreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x