Thursday, 19 February 2015

Birthday Memories

My dad loves elephants, and a couple of years ago for his birthday the family organised a Zoo Keeper for a Day Experience at Colchester Zoo. I was chief photographer, and for his birthday at the end of last year I thought a photograph of his day would be a nice reminder.

I used Serif Craft Artist Programme and African Safari Daisytrail digikit to create this card.  It is printed on glossy photographic paper.

My dad feeding the elephants.
Back View
Creative Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tracy and looks like your dad had a fabulous time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea for a card and a lovely keepsake x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Tracy, what a lovely idea. I'm sure he will love it. What a great birthday treat to.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x