Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Christening Wishes

Some friends of ours recently had they daughter Christened, unfortunately we weren't able to attend the ceremony but I wanted to send them our best wishes, so here is what I came up with.




Image: Bundle of Fairy Love by A Day For Daisies (Sami's Stamps)
Coloured with Graph It markers
Studio Light patterned papers.
Joy! Flourish and Bow dies
Marianne Designs Heart die
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed distress ink
Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card
Buttons from my stash



Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Hello Tracy, A beautiful card, love the image and the lovely colours. Love the little buttons and the folourishes.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and such a very pretty card.
    Crafty Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christening card with a gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful image Tracy and fab detail. Your friends would love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x