Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Cupcake Birthday!

This birthday card has been made using my own photograph of a shop window display in Bruges, Belgium.  If you haven't been it's well worth a visit, so full of little boutiques, lace shops, cafes and chocolatiers, not to mention the beautiful architecture!  I have mounted it on a white card, and then on to pink patterned paper from my stash.  I have stamped over gingham background with a Papermania (I think) cupcake stamp, I have stamped, coloured and fussy cut the trio of cupcakes and mounted them on foam pads. The rack of cupcakes is from another photo which I have cut and mounted on foam pads.  I have added gems and a Birthday Girl peel-off.



Creative Blessings, Tracy x

16 comments:

  1. Love your creation looks fabulous and the colours are perfect......♥ aNNie

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design and gorgeous cupcakes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Tracy, would love to go and visit now, great reminder of your trip, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very clever and so different makes a great card love the apron in the window as well makes a super card for any one but special for a cake maker beautiful colours to x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Tracy and I also love Bruges.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love how you have used your own photos. Bruges is a beautiful city I too would recommend a visit. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great how you have used your photos on this card - lovely design!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Tracy and a fabulous way to preserve a fond memory x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. Such a brilliant idea to use a photo you have taken! Great layout and paper

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to use your own photo to create your project. Fantastic card. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x