Thursday, 26 February 2015

Faery Ink DT Inspirational Project - Arielle Chamomile

My Faery Ink Inspirational features Arielle Chamomile Faery.  There are lots of benefits to drinking chamomile tea, not least it helps you get a good nights sleep - well it works for me.  I wanted to carry on with the Enchanted Tea Party Faery Ink Challenge theme, so I've tried to reflect this with the embellishments.

The cupcake is made using a Tattered Lace die using Bazzill Basics cardstock and funky foam.  I have die cut the flower from funky foam too using an Xcut Four Petal nesting die and fixed it with a brad.  The backing papers are made from Bazzill Basics cardstock and embossed using an Xcut chronology embossing folder.  I used another Xcut die, Creata patterned paper and yellow ribbon from my stash to create the bunting.  Everything is mounted on Anna Marie Designs black cardstock and the image is coloured with Graph It markers.


Creative Blessings.  x



8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, this is gorgeous, I love the beautiful image and fabulous colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this how beautiful the colouring is love how you incorporated lots of different texture very cleaver Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tracy lovely colouring and like the colour combo. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Tracy and a wonderfully coloured image. She looks so sweet x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x