Sunday, 22 February 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest DT Project - Shimmer, Sparkle & Shine!

Get out your glitters and gems as the Faery Ink Facebook Contest is all about sparkle!  This was a good excuse to have a rummage through long forgotten tubs of embellishments and use up some of my stash!  For my DT project I have chosen Arielle and Ian Puppy Love they can be purchase here in the Faery Ink Shop.

The image is coloured with Graph It markers (the hearts have been done with my gold shaker marker) and sprayed with Crafter's Companion Iridescent Spray & Sparkle.  I had added gems to the corners and mounted it on foam pads.  I have used the following items from my stash; glitter ribbon, pre-embossed gold paper, Creata flock rub-ons and material padded heart glittered with my gold shaker Graph It marker.  The completed topper is mount on to a pre-scored red card blank.

Looking forward to seeing your sparkling Facebook entries,
Creative Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card very pretty I have a couple of ideas for my card I love your colouring and that image is just so sweet totally beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love all the shimmer and shine. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x