Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Faery Ink New Releases and Monthly Challenge DT Project - Enchanted Tea Party

Something you may not know about me is I love tea, fruit and herbal especially which leads me nicely on to the theme for this month's challenge 'Enchanted Tea Party' and new releases over at Faery Ink.

I have chosen Autumn Rose the Tea Witch for this project.  Think how nice it would be to be a Tea Witch, just a quick wiggle of the nose and instant brew appears!  

The image is coloured with my Graph It markers and the edge is inked with Spun Sugar distress ink and mounted on to Anna Marie Designs, black card and then on to pink Bazzill Basics cardstock. Behind the pink I have tucked a pretty Marianne Designs die cut which is embellished with pink ribbon, a Creata 3D sticker and butterfly button.  I have also tucked in the stem of the flower which has been glittered using my gold shaker Graph It marker.  I have mounted it on to a pre-scored blue card blank and added owl and bird buttons complete with thread and two die cup tea cups which I have highlighted with my gold shaker Graph It marker.

I do hope you will take part in the challenge, all the Faery Ink team love to see your makes. Creative Blessings. x

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Tracy! Just going to treat myself a couple of these images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you've used and the image is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x