Saturday, 7 February 2015

Follow the yellow brick road...

This was a commission for a client for a little girl's birthday who loves the Wizard of Oz.  The images are from a Kraftyhands CD and are mounted on patterned paper printed from the CD, then on to gold mirri and finally I fixed the main topper using tiny gold brads on to red card. I have added some gold tinsel twine and some glitter to the red shoes.


I also printed an insert from the CD and used some additional toppers to make a box for the card.



Creative Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy, I do love this film.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the recipient loves The Wizard Of Oz, I'm sure she'll be absolutely adore this card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, bet the little girl loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. Card Tracy loving your design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x