Tuesday, 17 February 2015

For the love of Vintage!

It was an absolute delight to make this card for a special friend of mine, she is a penpal who I have been writing to for a very long while now and we have also met on a couple of occasions.  She is a truly beautiful person inside and out.  She has a real panache for the 1940's, a style that really suits her.  She also has a very awesome blog.  Here is Charly's vintage boutique shop card. 




Materials and Equipment
Posters and silhouette models from the internet.
Acetate, card stock, papers, ribbon from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the design and fabulous silhouettes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful card love the silhouettes very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your friend is going to adore this card, what a fabulous creation, so much detail and love has gone into this, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Your friend will love it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card, love the way you have captured the era.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation just perfect . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and design. Love the silhouettes to.


    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x