Friday, 27 February 2015

Hugging Fergus!

If you know me well or follow my other blog, you will know all about Fergus, however if not let me introduce you!

Fergus is now just over 2 years, he is a Newfoundland, weighs somewhere between 65 and 70 kg, needs brushing every day and his favourite game is pick up sticks!  I have always wanted a Newfie for as long as I can remember, they are a big dog with an even bigger heart.  They remind me of bears, and I love bears.  Fergus loves meeting people, and dogs, but he prefers people and is my constant companion, in fact as I type this he is laying beside me.  I was having a pretty rough time health wise in his first year and I honestly don't know how I would have got through it without him.



I plan to share more pages of Fergus and his antics but if you can't wait why not take a look as his blog Newf News Dog Blog he isn't a regular blogger as he has to wait for someone with opposable thumbs to type up his adventures but he only ever posts exciting things and sometimes videos on Youtube!

I have used Craft Artist Programme 2 and Dreaming in Chalk digikit.  I created the hearts using the stamp function and have added a shadow effect under the photos.  I have used the 3D style tool to on the word Fergus.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge;

Quirky Crafts Challenges - Challenge # 4 - Our Best Friend - http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-4-our-best-friend.html

Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful page showcasing Fergus - he is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that and little sentiments bless him he is beautiful
    I love the back ground you have used the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts. Good Luck in the voting, come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous page you have a fantastic, faithful, friend in Fergus. I am looking forward to seeing more of his antics. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome puppy, love your layout!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful.....It is a lovely dog! Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, and a beautiful hairy friend you have too, my son desperately wants a Newfie but its not going to happen, our house is too crowded already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful creation and gorgeous colour combo's....Those papers and added goods are so suited. Beautiful creation.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page you have created - I love the chalk style hearts and the lovely colours.
    Fergus is fabulous - can understand your love for him - he's adorable!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x