Monday, 9 February 2015

In the days before Cameo...

I have shared this on my Facebook page as part of the #artchain but I wanted to share it here too for anyone that might miss it because it is one of my favourite makes, and was made a good few years before I got my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine, so every line was cut with my own fair hands and a good old fashioned craft knife!  It took quite a bit of planning to make sure the American mail box would pop up inside and post flat but I was very pleased with the finished result.


Creative Blessings. x

8 comments:

  1. This is so clever,what a great idea and so well made.xx Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on producing this card with a Craft Knife - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how clever are you fab card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and Clever, Tracy, love this hun, a true labour of love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x