Sunday, 8 February 2015

Occasion suggestions please?

I love this image from Dragon's Lair Designs (Alvira's Tear), or may be I just love the name of it because one of my favourite names is Alvira (I love the film Blithe Spirit and this is one of the main character's names although it is spelt with an 'E').  Any way I have digressed, I now have no idea what occasion it would be suitable for...any ideas?

The image is coloured using my Graph It markers and is mounted on patterned papers from Creata, the flowers are cut using Creata dies and I have finished it off with Creata peel-offs, gems and spiders web from my stash.

Creative Blessings, Tracy x

6 comments:

  1. Great card, love the papers and sweet little image - My suggestions -Sorry I missed your birthday! - sorry you are not well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey you have won my knitting mags...can you let me know your address pls...you can find mit too you asap!
    bestest Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy I have contacted you via Facebook. Super pleased to have won! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

      Delete
  3. A gorgeous card and love the beautiful papers and image. I would suggest thinking of you or get well soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tracy, Love this card and lovely papers. Great image and colours.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x