Friday, 6 February 2015

On Your Engagement...

Finally my sister got engaged, we did begin to wonder if her boyfriend would every pluck up the courage, but she turned 30 on the 23rd Jan and he proposed!  Yay!  I'm going to be Matron of Honour!  Yay!  Ooooo I love Weddings! Yay! 

Obviously this called for card, so here it is. I chose the bird cage as my sister wants to incorporate these into her theme, although the Wedding isn't for another 18 months/2 years so she may have changed her mind by then, as is a bride's prerogative! 




Materials and Equipment

White card stock
Corner Punch
Wooden embellishments
Lace ribbon
Resin flower
Anna Marie Designs Striped cardstock
Anna Marie Designs Gold paper
Tattered Lace Floral die (unsure of name)
Tattered Lace Oriental Bird Cage
Tiny brown and gold brads
Vogue Craftwork Cards papers and sentiment 'Cheers to You'
Vintage Photo Distress Ink 

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sister and beautiful card too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracy, A fabulous card, love the colour. Congratulations on your sisters engagement.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Tracey, love the dies and little embellishments you've used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a fantastic card. Congratulations to your sister and her fiance. Will you be making the invitations and all the other bits? Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x