Friday, 13 February 2015

Quick & easy last minute makes!

I am sharing two cards today, both quick and simple makes.  I dug these cat stickers out of my stash and pondered how best to use them, then I remembered buying some very bright paper, it was an impulse buy!  Anyway it turned out the colours of the cat stickers worked well with the papers, so that's another little pile of stash used up!  And as you can see the peel-offs have popped up again!


The second card is made entirely from My Paper Stash Jewel Britannia book.  The card stock is really good quality and the 3D elements really pop, so it's easy to make a quick but pretty card.  I made this at short notice for a customer.  The book comes into it's own for last minute cards!


Creative Blessings. x

1 comment:

  1. Two great makes,especially love the zingy pink in the first one x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x