Thursday, 12 February 2015

Two girly cards!

I am sharing two cards today as they are fairly simple and quick makes, using similar elements from my stash.  The first creation is made using a pre-cut aperture card, handmade paper, peel-offs, flower embellishments and the sentiment is stamped.  My favourite piece though is the real miniature basket found in my stash.  I carefully cut it in half and fixed it using my hot glue gun.  So now I have half a basket to make another one!


My next make is made after raiding my peel-off stash again.  This time I have coloured them using peel-off pens and fixed them to pink card which I have torn rather than cut, which in turn is backed onto handmade paper and I've used a few gems to bling it up a little.


Creative Blessings. x

1 comment:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x