Monday, 23 March 2015

8 Shades of Suited Seduction (Contains slinky, sexy and saucy images!)

I have been massively inspired by this Lelli-Bot kit, it must be all the sexy toppers!  You might remember I made this card for my friend's birthday.  On Friday I made 8 further cards using this kit and still have lots of bits left.  With the exception of some card bases and a few embellishments from my own stash (not because I needed them but because they worked with the kit), these are made entirely from the Suited Seduction kit.  I had so much fun making these and can't wait to make a few more, and then, thanks to my very generous mum, I have a further three kits to play with, so watch this space for photos of those!



Time for some close-ups!





Creative Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. Well Tracy awesome makes hun think you ve had super charged batteries too have a great day crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy truly amazing cards they are all gorgeous in their own way. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards Tracy they are so gorgeous such slinky images look forward to the next edition Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x