Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Bouquets and Biscuits!

I'm sharing two cards today, well it is National Craft Month so what better excuse!  The first is a simple little card, embossing around the edges and highlighted with chalks.  I have made the bouquet from flowers in my stash and a scrap of wrapping paper for the packaging and finished it off with a bow.  A few gems added to the corner, and it's done!


I love baking biscuits but I do have a habit of forgetting they are in the oven, fortunately these didn't need baking!  The card base is card stock from Payper Box, I bought the dollies from Poundland, I printed the sentiment on the computer and matt and layered it on purple cardstock.  The biscuits are made from cardstock, felt and ric-rac ribbon all from my stash.  Another quick, quirky, simple and inexpensive card.



Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Two great projects and I just love the biscuits, a brilliant idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea these look fabulous. sorry not been commenting just back from a long holiday You have ben buy making some fab cards while I've been away love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a delicious idea to bake a little card with biscuits lol. Fabulous makes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great projects Tracy

    Tracy can you put google friend connect on your blog so I can follow you.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x