Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Faery Ink DT Inspirational Project - Fallen Angel

My Faery Ink inspirational this month uses an image from the New Releases, Fallen Angel and is part of the 'Outta this World' collection.  I hope you are enjoying the new releases and challenge this month.


The image is printed on Ryman's White A4 200gsm cardstock.  I cut the image in an unusual shape by using my French curves to draw the lines around the image and cut just inside the lines.  I have then framed it with die cut feathers made from Creata tinted pink metallic card distressed with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I embossed the card base using Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral Collection Vintage Decor embossing folder, again this is distressed with Spun Sugar distress ink.  The crocheted ribbon is also from Creata.  The image is fixed using Pinflair glue.  The insert sheet is from my stash and I have used another die cut feather as the stopper.


Coloured with Graph It markers;Moon; 7105, 7110, Moon's Eyes; 7125, 7130, Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4155, Nails & Lips; 5125, Eyes; 7130, Wings & Feathers; 5115, 5120, Dress; 7150, 7155, 7160, Hair; 1210, 1230.

Creative Blessings, x




23 comments:

  1. Fabulous fairy image and wow what a fun design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the shape and lovely colouring . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unusual a gorgeous image and great design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that aaamazing Tracy really different love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card a very pretty image love soft colour tones. To use the feather die cut frame gives it texture x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Tracy - love the image!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely soft colours on this beautiful image, great shape and design - super easel card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful angel. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card and design Tracy, the image is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Congratulations on being designer of the month a Faery Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very lovely card thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love what you did with this! The feather border is so cool and a perfect tie in to the image! Beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love this, what a great design, so different x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you have placed the feather as the stopper on the easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliantly designed creation with wonderful colours to compliment everything here.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card & I love that image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is just beautiful! Love the colour!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, this is so very beautiful. Love the colors and the card's shape.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x