Sunday, 22 March 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest - Pastel Colours

The March Faery Ink Facebook Contest is all about pastel colours, so we want to see all your wonderful Spring coloured creations!

I chose to work with 'Penelope Fairy Dust'.  The image is printed on Ryman's White A4 200gsm cardstock.

Coloured using Graph It markers; Dress; 6120, 6130, 61140, Flower; 1150, 6130, 6140, Eyes; 7130, Lips; 5130, Toenails; 6140, Skin; 4115, 4120, 4125, 4135, 4145, 4150, 4155, 4170, Eyelids; 9401
Wings; 9100, silver shaker, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140.

Mounted on Creata Silky Mint card stock.
Decorated with Creata rub-on and ribbon, buttons and heart charm from my stash.

The centres of the flowers (also from my stash) are coloured with Graph It marker 1140 and finished off with a flower, butterfly & dragonfly brads.  The edge is embossed with Damask Rose embossing folder and gilded with Phill Martin's Vintage Lavender Metallic Gilding Wax.  I have added gems from my stash to the centre of the flowers.


The dragonflies are made from the same white cardstock coloured with Graph it markers 6110 and 6120, and cut with a Carlcraft punch and a EK Success punch.  I have added gems to the armlet and her midriff.

I used an Xcut punch to cut a flower from the mint card and filled the petals with Phill Martin's Vintage Lavender Cosmic Shimmer Coloured Pearlescent PVA.  The centres are coloured with GI marker 1140 & the leaves with GI 8110.

Why not pop over to the Faery Ink DT & Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT projects for more inspiration.
Close-up of Faery Ink Image
Creative Blessings x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tracy, love the image she is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Loving the background.. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Tracy and a pretty fairy. I love the little dragonflies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Tracey awesome colouring too hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, gorgeous image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the fairy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x