Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Faery Ink New Releases and Monthly Challenge DT Project - Outta This World!

I was thrilled when Amanda at Faery Ink announced our theme for this month would be Outta this World and even more excited to see the new releases!  I love Angels, Vampires, Witches and Werewolves.

For my DT new release and challenge project I am working with Wolfsbane, isn't she fantastic!  You can get her today at the shop.

I trimmed the image and edged it with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink.  I have taken a scalloped edged 5" x 5" card edged it with the same distress ink.  I used white spider's web and Creata grey lacey/crocheted ribbon behind the image.  The card has been embellished with a heart gem, black flower with red brad, silvery moon charm, 3 red feathers, pearlescent button & 3 round head pearl pins, all from my stash.  I left the loop back on the button and stuck the pins through it, I then used a reasonable amount of Pinflair glue to hold them in and attach it to card.


I have coloured Wolfsbane with the following Graph Markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 1450, 4135, Eyes; 5250, Lips; 5250, Ear; 9501, 4135, Rose; 5220, 5240, 5250, Hat; 9100, 9909, Bussell; 5220, 5240, 5250, Coat; 9501, 9502, Clock; 2120, 9103, Feathers; 5220, 5240, 5250, 9407, 9505, Moon; Silver shaker.  I have used Fluffy Stuff on her collar, yes it really is called Fluffy Stuff.  It comes out as liquid and then it fluffs up when it is heated up, clever!



Don't forgot today is also the start of the new challenge over on the Faery Ink Blog Amanda and Faery Ink DT can't wait to see your 'Outta this World' creations!

Creative Blessings. x

11 comments:

  1. What a super card Tracy, love the image.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, design and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally beautiful and unique card. Love all the different elements you have brought together to make a card you can't stop looking at!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is an amazing card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Tracy great image and coloured beautifully. Great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image. Love your layout on this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Tracy great job hun love it crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x