Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Lelli-Bot Love!

I just adore the Lelli-Bot kits, they are always so different.  This time I have used Suited Seduction to make a birthday card for a very good friend.

I adhered two 15 x 15 cm cards together, then cut the right hand side on the diagonal.  I covered the panels with the silk sheet style papers from the kit.  I adhered one of the picture panels to the front diagonal panel, adhered one of the sentiments to it and embellished it with a corner from the kit too.



I used a suited imaged for the first inside panel again embellished with a corner and mounted on mirri card.



I mounted one of the 'sexier' images to silver mirri and embellished it with a corner and adhered it to the main panel.

I printed out the sentiment on to one of the textured card sheets, mounted this on silver mirri and embellished it with a gem from the kit.  The feather stuck behind the sentiment is also from the kit.

I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Black Soot and Fired Brick Distress Ink.  I finished the front off using red ribbon from the kit.

The embellishments you get with these kits are just so beautiful and very cute too.  You got a lot of stash for your money.  Apart from the card base everything I have used is from the kit and I still have loads left.  This kit is so on trend at the moment with the release of the 50 Shades of Grey film.  Oh and the papers are gorgeous, they look so real.

Creative Blessings. x

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Tracy and fab make love it - I too adore Lelli-bot kits and still stroking one or too ty also for visiting my blog crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and classy. Love the design along with the fab colour tones used..xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is a good one, love the colours as well, they do all work well together, might have a look at these kits x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I totally want to check out these kits. Love the theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card , love the colours Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great what fab images Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Tracy and a great design x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x