I adhered two 15 x 15 cm cards together, then cut the right hand side on the diagonal. I covered the panels with the silk sheet style papers from the kit. I adhered one of the picture panels to the front diagonal panel, adhered one of the sentiments to it and embellished it with a corner from the kit too.
I used a suited imaged for the first inside panel again embellished with a corner and mounted on mirri card.
I mounted one of the 'sexier' images to silver mirri and embellished it with a corner and adhered it to the main panel.
I printed out the sentiment on to one of the textured card sheets, mounted this on silver mirri and embellished it with a gem from the kit. The feather stuck behind the sentiment is also from the kit.
I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Black Soot and Fired Brick Distress Ink. I finished the front off using red ribbon from the kit.
The embellishments you get with these kits are just so beautiful and very cute too. You got a lot of stash for your money. Apart from the card base everything I have used is from the kit and I still have loads left. This kit is so on trend at the moment with the release of the 50 Shades of Grey film. Oh and the papers are gorgeous, they look so real.
Creative Blessings. x