Monday, 16 March 2015

Mother's Day Cross Sitch & Card-io Stamps

Morning all, ready to start a new week?  :-)

Today I'm sharing my Mother's day card with you.  I cross stitched this little kit about a month before the occasion and then a couple of weeks ago I had the idea to use Card-io Stamps around the aperture and in the corners, fortunately I had just the right coloured ink (Dovecraft Hot Pink) to coordinate with the threads in the picture.  I have used first, second and third generation to create the variegated colours of the flowers.  The leaves are made using Lettuce Adirondack ink.



Creative Blessings. x

12 comments:

  1. So pretty your stitching is gorgeous. I love cross stitch it was my main hobby before I got addicted to card making !!! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Tracy, I haven't cross stitched in years, it used to be my main hobby too before paper crafting.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully stitched card and the stamping matched perfectly beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the cross stitch and the stamping really shows it off. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tracy, A fabulous card, love the cross stitch kit, very pretty.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Tracy this is gorgeous your mum must have been so pleased. You have been so thoughtful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Tracy. I love how you framed the pretty cross stitch x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card. It's a while since I cross stitched and I used to be addicted. Might have to do some now I've seen your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Tracy and so much patience can t see to do that these days fabulous make crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x