Monday, 30 March 2015

Paperbabes Freebie

Have you seen the free Paperbabes stamp "Truth, Beauty, Freedom & Love' with Craft Stamper magazine, I think it's a lush little stamp and couldn't wait to play with it, if you haven't got it hurry as the new issue is out on Friday!

Over in the Craft Army on Facebook Carley Duff and the DT are showing their support for British crafting businesses including Paperbabes, Bee Crafty and Visible Image.  So obviously when I spotted this stamp with the mag I had to have it!

My first make with it is a tag.  This is a Craftwork Cards kraft card tag which I have inked with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink through a brick pattern mask (unfortunately it is no longer in it's original packaging so I'm not sure of the brand).  I have used Rich Cocoa Memento Ink to stamp the image around the edge and off the page and a single image in the middle.  I have coloured it with Graph It markers; 5245 and 8290.  The edge has been distress with TH Vintage Photo DI.  I have added a red velvet ric-rac ribbon from my stash which I have distress with Vintage Photo DI.



The second make is card using another mask I don't know the make of - sorry!  I have used TH Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves DI.  I have coloured the stamped image with 6110, 6130, 6140, 6140.  I have used Zig Memory System Calligraphy pen by Kuretake in Aubergine to write the sentiments.



My third make is another card using the image four times but colouring just one with Graph It Markers; 5245, 8290 and 9100.  Each image is mounted on Anna Marie Designs black card, and then mounted on a 5"x 5" Scalloped Edge card.  The coloured image is fixed with 3D foam pads to give it an extra lift.



Creative Blessings. x

13 comments:

  1. What a super selection of makes all very different but all equally worthy of that beautiful stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just wonderful this is a great freebie so useful Have a great week Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, loving the designs and stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, you sure have been busy, great makes especially like the last one, clever idea to just colour one image. Its very effective, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three gorgeous cards. Love the idea of just colouring one image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, you have been busy! Great makes and adore your brick background. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy your creations are all gorgeous. That is a beautiful stamp. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many awesome projects today. Love the backgrounds you did for these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fabulous creations Tracy, the stamp is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects Tracy love em all crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x