Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Ribbon Designs

Good Morning  I have lots of DT projects to catch up with today so busy, busy but all good fun.  I have four cards to share today using some beautiful coloured ribbons.  The holes in the cards were pre-cut, and I feel they are a little big, from now on I think I shall use templates and made my own holes in the card.  I have added a few peel-off sentiments and borders.  I like the technique and I think it could be expanded on.




Creative Blessings.  x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely designs and colour ways, love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designed creations on all of these cards, the colours are stunning. xx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty these are all delightful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x