Thursday, 16 April 2015

A Clean and Simple Vintage Yule

I love vintage images, Yule ones in particular.  This image is from 100 Vintage Images by Debbi Moore.  I matted and layered it on red Anna Marie Designs paper, this paper has a lovely sheen and slight sparkle to it as does the pre-scored base card (brand unknown-bought years ago).  I used Kirstie Allsopp ribbon.  I'm super pleased with the high quality feel of this ribbon, you get three different styles on a big old fashioned wooden reel - so something to keep and display after you have used all the lush ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped, using See-D's coordinating Christmas stamp set, (I've had these for an age, the See-D's were one of my very first stamps sets bought from The Range in the late 90's!) on gold AMD paper, again it has a slight sheen and sparkle



I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

CD Sunday Challenge - Clean and Simple - http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/cd-sunday-clean-and-simple-chosen-by.html

Merry Monday Challenge #154 - Let's Get Vintage - http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/04/merry-monday-154-lets-get-vintage.html


The Ribbon Girl - Any image: Add Ribbon or Lace - http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/any-image-challenge-add-ribbon-or-lace.html

Cafty Gals Corner - Challenge # 15 Vintage - http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-15-vintage.html

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #102 - CAS - http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ch102-cas.html

Creative Blessings. x


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage card love the image and the ribbon does look fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card love the old topper my sort of Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful vintage image, Tracy! I love how she's adorned with holly! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Tracy! Love the vintage image you used! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. I love your CAS card and it's good to see someone is starting Christmas early. I wish I had thought to do that last year I am always last minute. I love the traditional image you've used. This looks like a useful CD to have for Christmas.....another one the wish list!! I hope you'll join us again soon. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this and it's great to get a few early Christmas cards done. Thank you for sharing with us and joining our challenge at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very organised of you to be making Christmas cards already. Many thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this time.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card and you are so organised with making christmas cards early. Lovely image and design. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vintage Christmas card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely seasonal card, thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, lovely image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x