Wednesday, 22 April 2015

A Girlie Birthday Card

I made this card using the Serif Craft Artist Programme, Debbi Moore's All Girls Are Princesses CD and various digikits.

The princess and backing papers are from the CD, I have added elements, such a blooms to the trees, flowers & mushrooms in the foreground pearls, bows, etc to the image from the following digikits; Daydream, Dreaming in Chalk, Fairy Garden and From This Day Forward.  I used the Craft Artist Programme to create the shadow effect, the coarse glitter spray brush and used the shaped text facility for the speech bubble.
This is the digital version...
and this is the printed and folder card.
I wish to enter this in to the following challenges;

Craft Gals Corner - Challenge #16 - Girls, Girls, Girls - http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-16-girls-girls-girls.html
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Challenge  #133 - Anything Goes - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/dsc-133-with-limited-runs.html

Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, what a super card, I also have Serif and it's great what you can create with it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy fabulous hun love to Digital craft too mind u probably know that one happy crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this a beautiful card ,lovely colours ,very very pretty some little princess will be so pleased with this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might know the beautiful little princess who this card is for and I know she will love it. Its so lovely and pretty colours and I know she will think its great with her name on x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly magical creation! Love the whimsy of this. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty its delightful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant colours used here and love this image, added goodies and such a gorgeous creation.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, this is super sweet. I know lot a couple little girls (and hmmm, older girls who still wish to be princesses) who would love this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x