Saturday, 18 April 2015

A Regency Christmas

My favourite colour is purple and my favourite time of year is Christmas, so here's a purple Christmas card.

To make this card I dug out a CD I haven't used for ages, Regency Season Baubles from My Craft Studio.  I cut six baubles so I could slightly off-set three behind the main baubles to give a more 3D effect, they have been mounted using Pinflair glue.  I added a couple of brads to the sentiment also printed from the CD and adhered to the card with Pinflair, and added a sprinkle of glitter to the top of each bauble.  I have 'attached' the baubles with hand drawn string.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Christmas Cards All Year Round - April Challenge - Ornament -
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-mid-month-inspiration.html

CD Sunday - Purple Crazy - A Tribute to Wendy - http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/purple-crazy-tribute-to-wendy-aka.html

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Creative Blessings. x

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and adorable image coloured beautifully....Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful vintage style card love those images so much also the colour and design, excellent creation thank you for joining the challenge at CHNC Extra challenge
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation and I love your images. Perfect for our tribute to Purple Crazy.
    Thanks for joining us
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card I just love these vintage bubbles its a stunning card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the style of your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful baubles! I love purple on Christmas themed projects and your card is just lovely. Have a fab weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Tracy, I love this card the design is fabulous and stunning images. I thought I had most of MCS cd's but I defiantly missed this one . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww stunning! Purple is my favourite colour too and this card is so rich and elegant. Love the design and pretty images. Beautiful! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowzers Tracy this is lovely, adore the colour theme as well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Tracy love the vintage feel and fabulous colour scheme too crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very pretty Christmas card and lovely purple colour - perfect for our special challenge.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the Image and layout, great card for our tribute challenge to Wendy(purple crazy). Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
    Sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, I'm pleased you have joined us for our Purple Crazy challenge over at CD Sunday and best of luck.

    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can never start too early on Christmas cards and this is a lovely one.
    Thank you for joining in with us in our celebration of Wendy.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful purple christmas card, great images
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x