- Sheena Douglass stencils: As the Land Lies, Forest Trees and Landscape.
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks; Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Pine Needles, Seedless Preserve & Dusty Concord, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy and Black Soot on Splodgeaway card.
- Corrugated H and B from my stash and letters die cut using Quick Kutz Abigail Alphabet from Anna Marie Designs kraft card distressed with Brushed Corduroy. I scrunched up the letters of Dad to lift it from the page and add some texture.
- Black card from Anna Marie Designs.
- Numbers are cut using Baby Face Cuttlebug Alphabet.
- String from my stash.
I wish to enter this into the following challenges;
Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge 83 - Anything Goes with a twist - use string or twine - http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/28-april-challenge-83-anything-goes.html
Creative Blessings. x