Friday, 10 April 2015

Butterfly Kisses

I was inspired to make this card for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge.  I have used the Sweet Pea Flower Pot Pretty coloured in with my Graph It markers; Pot; 9102, 9101, 9100, 7105, Hair; 6110, 6120, 6130, Flowers; 6110, 6120, 6130, Leaves & Vines; 8240, 8250, 8260, Eyes; 9103, Lips; 5125, 4125, 4150, 4155, Skin; 4125, 4150, 4155



I have mat and layered the image on Lily of the Valley patterned paper and Bazzill Basics.  The butterfly rings are cut from funky foam using Marianne Design dies.  The backing paper is from my stash, as are the butterfly button, ribbon and brads.  I have die cut the sentiment plaque using a Crafter's Companion Die'sire Tags 1 die.  The "Butterfly Kisses and Special Wishes" sentiment is from Visible Image, stamped in Ink It Up pink ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Lacy Sunshine - Buterfly Kisses and Springtime Wishes Challenge #55 -   http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/butterfly-kisses-and-springtime-wishes.html

The Ribbon Girl - April Card Challenge - Pastel Colours - http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-card-challenge-pastel-colours.html

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #118 - Anything Goes - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-118-anything-goes_5.html

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #7 - Anything Goes - http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-7.html

Creative Blessings. x

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation. Colours are gorgeous and love the papers used...
    ♥aNNie {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah bless Tracey this is one of my fave digis by Lacy Sunshine fabulous design hun love the papers too hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Butterflu & Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love those butterfly circle dies! The background paper is a perfect choice.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Just love the girly feel of the design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the image and the butterfly die is so pretty. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x