Thursday, 30 April 2015

Decoupage Delivery!

I'm so pleased I found the CD Sunday challenge blog as it's made me dig out my CDs which have been languishing at the back of the cupboard for far too long.  The theme this week is layer it up and I've gone for another Yule card.  At this rate I shall be so far ahead with my Yule cards that I will have Christmas 2016 sorted too!


This little snowman delivering his Christmas parcel, the backing paper, paper ribbon and sentiment are made from elements of the Snow Days! CD-rom by Debbi Moore.  I have used Pinflair glue for the decoupage, hence the height!


I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

CD Sunday - Layer It Up - http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/layer-it-up-with-christine.html

Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick - Technique (decoupage) - http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/take-your-pick.html

Weekly Christmas Card Challenge - Challenge #21 - Anything Goes - http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-21-anything-goes.html

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for I Love You/For A Loved One - http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/i-is-for-i-love-you-for-loved-one.html

Simply Papercraft - Challenge 3 - Anything Goes or Lots of Layers - http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-3.html

Creative Blessings.  x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, cute Christmas card love the decoupage . Hugs Zjennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Christmas card. Wish I was as far ahead as you seem to be Tracy. I am glad you found us too and I hope you visit us again soon now that you've dusted off your CD stash!! That snowman is so cute and all those lovely layers make it perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so sweet Tracy! Love the paper and cute design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tracy :-) the snowman is very cute and the papers and details are all lovely, fabulous decoupage too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and ABC Christmas Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased we have encouraged you to 'dig out' your CD's A lovely card for Christmas, you are organised. Thanks for joining in with us this time.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Tracy! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha - DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely layers here Tracy and so nice to be ahead of the game with Christmas cards too.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful Christmas card, love the 3D look,
    thanks for joining the I challenge at ABC Christmas challenge, and good luck in the draw,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x