Thursday, 30 April 2015

Digital Scrap Page - "Birds"

Extra post from me today as I have been playing with Serif Craft Artist and some of my photos of the birds that visit our garden.  I used elements from the Daisytrail Garden Aviary and Fall Splendour digikits.


I've used the punch function and material to create the tree trunk and the cutout studio to cut the robin from my photo.  I increased the transparency tool on the duck photo to blend it with the background.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally "Sweet" Challenge - # 136 - Things with Wings - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/dsc-136-things-with-wings.html

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you lucky to see so many birds in your garden, this is a beautiful digi layout, with great effects. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, its great what you can create with Serif and this is just gorgeous. The birds that visit our gardens are beautiful little creatures and its nice to capture then in a super way. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful the images and colours are so lovely a great collage sheet love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x