Monday, 27 April 2015

Faery Ink DT Inspirational - Mama, Owl Love U Forever

Firstly I would like to say "Hello and Welcome" to my new followers and hope you will enjoy your visits to my little slice of the web.

Today I'm bringing you my inspirational Faery Ink post.  I have used Mama, Owl Love You 4 Ever which I have coloured with the following Graph It markers; Owls; 3120, 3250, 3245, 3125, 3160, 3140, 3150, 3130, 1250, Heart; 1130, 1140, Branch; 8270, 8280.
Base card is Anna Marie Designs kraft card using EK Success circle scissors.
Real feathers and skeleton leaves to make the nest.
Material leaves down the side from my stash and crocheted style ribbon from Creata.
Die cut flourishes cut from Creata mirri card using a Joy! die and flower from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenge;

The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Challenge #110 http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-110-owls.html

Creative Blessings.  x

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. It would be perfect for our owl challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.co.uk/ Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Tracy, love the owl.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great colouring love that Owl its a fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card the owl is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Tracy. The owls are gorgeous and I love the feathers and flourishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, oh such a cute image, beautifully coloured and just adore your embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Tracy loving the owl fabulous make hun crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I am back as DT for The Cheerful Stamp Pad. Thank you for joining us this week and hope to see your lovely work again. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 110, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty! thank you for joining our owls challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute image and lovely colouring, the flourishes (I don't use them often) just finish this off beautifully thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the Owls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your owl card is adorable. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x