Tuesday, 7 April 2015

I've been a 'Lelli-Bot' busy!

Morning all!  I hope you had a good bank holiday weekend.  Today I'm sharing six cards all made using Lelli-bot Crafts kits.  I think I'm a 'Lelli-bot' addicted to these!
All of the shapes have been made using my Hougie board.










The first is a diamond spring card using the Gothic Lace kit.  I used Anna Marie Designs black card to make the card base, the edges of the topper and paper are inked with Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The butterfly embellishment is also from the kit.
Moving on to make number two, this is a double pocket card, again from the Gothic Lace kit.  Everything is from the kit apart from the brad which is from my stash, and I have inked the papers, topper and sentiment, which is mounted on 3D foam pads, with TH Picked Raspberry DI.  I've added colour to the topper using my Graph It markers; 5115, 5120, 5125, 5160.
Next is a tri-fold shutter card.  Everything is from the Painted Posies kit including the card with the exception of the flower brad.  I have inked the edges of the topper and sentiment with TH Victorian Velvet DI and mounted them on 3ddfoam pads.
This grid-effect card is made using items from the Painted Posies kit and finished off with flower gems from my stash.  The topper edges are inked using TH Bundled Sage DI and the sentiment with TH Vintage Photo DI, mounted on brown card stock from the kit.
The fourth card is double easel card using card, papers, toppers, sentiment and paper embellishments from the Fairy Magic kit.  I have added a couple of gem embellishments from my stash.  The edges are inked with Seedless Preserve.
The final card is a Book Spine Gate fold.  I have inked the paper and topper with TH Black Soot DI.  Everything is from the Fairy Magic kit.
I really think these are some of the best value for money kits on the market.

Creative Blessings. x

10 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy, they are all fabulous makes. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so stunningly gorgeous, beautiful colour tones, images and wonderful papers..x
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully shaped cards. Love the images too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous can see why your addicted to them I love them all amazing love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Tracy think you are addicted hun but you are addicted to a fabulous brand fantastic makes hun and thanks so much for visiting my blog crafty hugs crafty friend Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so gorgeous!! What fab kits! Love the sillohette fairies and the gorgeous black butterfly!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful mono chromo I love it just always clear clean lines it was something I leant a long time ago and has never left me x I love all the different folds you do makes such a stylish a card well done x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great kits and fabulous selection of cards love the silhouette Fairies and the double pocket one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been very busy making all these fabulous designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x