Saturday, 11 April 2015

Merry Weather!

I absolutely adore this image by Elizabeth Bell, and it reminds me of a friends little girl.  The image is called Merry Weather and I have coloured her using my Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, Hair; 1210, 1230, 1250, Dress; 5120, 5125, 5130, Flowers; 2110, Grass; 8270, 8280, Puddle; 7105, 7110, Butterflies; 2110, 1250.  I coloured her a few weeks ago and have finally made her into a card. I used a sketch from Quirky Crafts Challenges to give me the layout.
The decorative edge card base is a pre-scored card from my stash, the papers are from Lily of the Valley, and I have inked the edges with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  The strips of lace and pearl hearts are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Visible Image and is stamped in Cocoa Memento ink.  I have raised the image and the sentiment using Pinflair glue.  I used this sentiment because it matchs my friend's little girl's attitude, and I love the way Merry Weather is playing out after it's rained.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

EB World March/April 2015 Challenge - Pearls and Lace - http://elisabethbellsworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/ebworld-marchapril-2015-challenge.html

Creative Blessings. x

11 comments:

  1. Morning Tracey and fabulous make super adorable card and fantastic colouring crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, love the papers and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly designed with a gorgeous coloured image....fantastic colours used.xx

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty a gorgeous card i so love that stamp Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, Lovely card and gorgeous image. Beautifully coloured and love the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun papers, lovely image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, thank you for joining us over at Elisabeth Bell's challenge this month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy this is ADORABLE!!! I agree this is a very sweet Image!! Thanks for joining in the fun challenge at EBWorld!! Good luck!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is BEAUTIFULLY done, lovely color choices too. =) Thanks for sharing it with us over at this months Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.
    We hope to see you back again for our next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x