Thursday, 30 April 2015

Playing House!

Gosh it's the last day of April today and almost the weekend, for me this has been the quickest month this year!

I spent a lovely afternoon last weekend make a digitally crafted card using Serif Craft Artist Programme and the following Daisytrail digikits; Fairy Garden, Fall Splendour, Garden Aviary, Natural Landscape, Night Garden, Peacock Summer and Water Garden.

The digital version...
The background watercolour cottage and garden is from the Natural Landscapes digikit and the rest of the elements are from the above mentioned digikits.  I have made reflects in the water by copying the original item, flipping it and then taking the transparency level up.  I have also added shadows and tints to objects.

and the printed version.
I had so much fun make this little scene, it took me back to my childhood when I used to play with my dolls house.

The printed card was for my Grandmother's birthday at the end of April.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s):

Digitally "Sweet" Challenge - #137 - Anything Goes - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/dsc-137-anything-goes-with-lacy.html

Creative Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. An adorable creation here and what a lovely image combined with gorgeous colours and papers...
    xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh so much detail, beautifully put together. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, happyto see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning scene! Just gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x