Thursday, 2 April 2015

Whoopsi Daisy Friend card

I have had this Whoopsi Daisy image coloured up for a while and when I came across this gorgeous mirri board in my stash I decided to put them together.  The wooden element, coloured up with my Graph It markers, and the gems are from my stash.  The bird and Wish are stamped using 7 Gypsies Stamp set which came free with Papercraft magazine. The To a Special Friend sentiment is from a unknown stamp set!  I have stamped everything in Ranger Earthtones Stream Adirondack ink.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Add a sentiment - http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/add-sentiment-challenge.html

Creative Blessings. x

2 comments:

  1. An absolutely beautiful card, love the image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Tracy hun love her now that s what I m doing wrong get some colouring done for the future brill idea u are an inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x