I decided to make a tag, I'm a bit addicted to making tags at the moments, I think I will hang them in my new craftroom once we've moved as inspiration or may be use them as toppers for cards.
- As the base I have used the inside of the cover of the Craftwork Cards Kraft Tags pad.
- The background is stamped with Visible Image 'Roses' stamp, Dovecraft black ink and clear Heat It Up embossing powder.
- I have used the Visible Image 'Corset' stamp and the wings from the Visible Image 'Time After Time' set, also embossed.
- The bow is from my stash.
- The leaves and flowers are created with Noor! Design dies.
- Craftwork cards newsprint candi to the corner of the tag and the centre of the flower.
- Tassel ribbon from my stash.
- Black and White Gesso paint.
I would like to enter this into following challenge(s);
Lunagirl Moonbeams - Black & White Joint Challenges with The Cheerful Stamp Pad - http://www.lunagirlmoonbeams.com/2015/05/black-white-joint-challenge-with.html
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Challenge #112 Black & White - http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-112-black-and-white.html
Noor! Design UK Challenge - Challenge #6 - Flowers - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-6-may-flowers.html
Visible Image Show & Tell May - VI Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/visibleimage/?fref=ts
Creative Blessings. x