Tuesday, 5 May 2015

"Clean and Simple with Visible Image...

...can't be done." said a crafty friend.  Well that sounded like a challenge, and my thoughts were 'Of course it can, their stamps are so great they don't need anything else."

So I took up the gauntlet to make a CAS card armed only with my assortment of VI stamps, black ink and white card.

The stamps I chose to use were the Wedding Day set.  If you read my earlier post you will know I have Weddings on the brain due to my sister's engagement, so I've been experimenting with different layouts and this was another idea.  Everything is stamped in Palette Stamp & Stick Gluepad and embossed with Heat It Up! Black Sparkle embossing powder.  I have used a white base card made from Anna Marie Designs card, using the same type card (I've found out from experience it's important to use the same card as white shades do tend to vary from brand to brand) I stamped the sentiment and trimmer it down.  I stamped and embossing the rose heads and stems and fussy cut them and adhered them with 3D foam pads.  So voila, a CAS card using only Visible Image Stamps...


Creative Blessings, x

6 comments:

  1. Afternoon Tracy and fabulous CAS card hun love the embosssing crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, a beautiful CAS wedding card. Fab touch using the embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING. Love the gorgeous creation, the papers, image and beautiful colour tones....xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy a gorgeous CAS card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful, love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x