Sunday, 31 May 2015

Everything is black and white!

There is another inspirational challenge over at Lunagirl Moonbeams this time it's Black & White and is a joint challenge with The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

I decided to make a tag, I'm a bit addicted to making tags at the moments, I think I will hang them in my new craftroom once we've moved as inspiration or may be use them as toppers for cards.


  • As the base I have used the inside of the cover of the Craftwork Cards Kraft Tags pad.  
  • The background is stamped with Visible Image 'Roses' stamp, Dovecraft black ink and clear Heat It Up embossing powder.  
  • I have used the Visible Image 'Corset' stamp and the wings from the Visible Image 'Time After Time' set, also embossed.  
  • The bow is from my stash.
  • The leaves and flowers are created with Noor! Design dies.
  • Craftwork cards newsprint candi to the corner of the tag and the centre of the flower.  
  • Tassel ribbon from my stash.
  • Black and White Gesso paint.

I would like to enter this into following challenge(s);

Lunagirl Moonbeams - Black & White Joint Challenges with The Cheerful Stamp Pad - http://www.lunagirlmoonbeams.com/2015/05/black-white-joint-challenge-with.html

The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Challenge #112 Black & White - http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-112-black-and-white.html

Noor! Design UK Challenge - Challenge #6 - Flowers - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-6-may-flowers.html

Visible Image Show & Tell May - VI Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/visibleimage/?fref=ts

Creative Blessings.  x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, fabulous tag, I love the image and the black and white theme is stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Tracy you are amazing, this is so beautiful and what a wonderful idea. Love the black as its so striking.. Fab !!

    Best wishes
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing along over at Noor! Design UK!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag, thank you for sharing with us at The Cheeful Stamp Pad, hope to see you again. Vee xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the monochrome looks brilliant!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 112, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous die cuts and tag, love the black and white combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy super duper tag hun love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic tag! thanks for playing along with our black and white challenge at the cheerful stamp pad and lunagirl moonbeams challenge blogs! good luck@! xo from michele on the DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x