Sunday, 31 May 2015

Faery Ink Blog Hop Winner and ATC Swap

My winner of the Faery Ink Blog Hop digi is

VANNESSA HASTY

Congratulations Vannessa.  I have sent you an email.

If you took part in the hop don't forget to checkout the Faery Ink Blog or the other Faery Ink DT blogs to see if you won.

Now on to today's make...

Gosh can you believe it's almost June already, time just seems to be speeding up these days!  Today I am sharing 3 ATCs I made for a swap in a group on Facebook.


The one on the left was made using;

  • ATC card base from ATC kit by Leonie Pujol
  • Image and quote from Funny Quotes ATC Collection 
  • Frame created using Creata pad and Marianne Design die
"I smile because I have no idea what's going on!"
ATC title "I smile...
On the next on I used the following; 
  • Kraft card base
  • Image from 100 Vintage Christmas Images CD-rom by Debbi Moore
  • Creata stickers
  • Noor! Design vintage flourish leaf die and Creata parchment
ATC Title " Floral Mistress"

The final ATC used the following elements
  • Plain white card covered with paper from a Creata pad
  • Postcard and butterfly from Polkadoodles Rose Budd ephemera design sheet
  • Gem from stash
  • Creata Typewriter key stamps
ATC Title "Butterfhi!"

Creative Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. Tracy these are just a delight I love all of them the vintage feel is fabulous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ATCs, Totally love the sentiment on the first one and that clever title on the last one. Butterfhi to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy I adore these hun I love ATCs these are fab Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x