Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Faery Ink DT Inspirational - Beauty & The Beast

If you are looking for the Faery Ink blog hop post click here.

Today I'm bringing you my Faery Ink inspirational piece.  I have used Beauty and the Beast for my inspiration image.  I have to say this is one of my favourite fairytales and of course the film is amazing!  The thing I remember most about the film is the huge library (think I could have fallen for the Beast with a library like that) and the music.  Both those things inspired me to use old sheet music and pages from a book as my decorative papers.



  • Base card from Anna Marie Designs kraft card.
  • Creata mirri board, rounded corners with corner punch.
  • Sheet music cut from an old book of music, distress with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
  • Books stamped with Gorjuss stamp and cut from an old book picked up at a charity shop, distress with TH Vintage Photo DI.
  • Sentiment "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."is from Bee Crafty, stamped with Memento Cocoa Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
  • Ribbon and button from my stash.

Image coloured using the following Graph It Markers; Rose; 5215, 5220, 545, 5250, Leaves; 8270, 8280, Lips; 4135, Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, 4145, Dress; & Hair band; 1130, 1140, 1150, 1170, Hair; 3120, 3125, 3140, Beast's hair; 1210, 1230, 1250, Fur; 3250.

You can buy the digi here.

Creative Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant its a great image and I love all the different textures it all works so well just lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Tracy, great idea to use the library scene as the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Tracy love it and love beauty and the beast too have a great day crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Tracy! I love Beauty and the Beast and you've captured that magic perfectly! Have a wonderful weekend! Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x