Friday, 22 May 2015

Faery Ink New Release - Heart on a String

If you're looking for something a little more unusual on the digi front then why not pop over to the Faery Ink shop and grab this new release "Heart on a String".


I used the following Graph It markers to colour the image; Heart; 9100, 9101, 9102, 9103, Patches; 5260, 5270, 5280, Spectrum Noir pencil; 026, 027, 032  Nail; 9505, Spectrum Noir Pencil; 118, Ribbon; 9403


I have adhered it to some paper from my stash using 3D foam tape on to some paper from my stash.  I have added some faux stitching around the edges and the sentiment is a Visible Image stamp and mounted it on black card.


I asked Amanda her inspiration behind this digi and here is what she told me "I drew this for an ATC swap themed "new beginnings".  No matter how many times our heart is broken, we just patch it up and try and try again."  I thought this was rather lovely, and since I believe that no matter how patched up your heart is someone will love you just the way you are, I thought this sentiment went perfectly.

Creative Blessings. x

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracy! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new stamp just love it and your fab design so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, fabulous card and love that heart. The background is superb to showcase the heart. Good luck with the moving. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Tracy. The image is wonderfully symbolic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image. Love the design Tracy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous project. Love the Heart and the little patches in the heart. lovely colours and great faux stitching.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, nothing I love better than I little skulls! TOO cute. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x