Thursday, 28 May 2015

Fergus & Flowers

As some of you may know, this is Fergus my Newfoundland, you may know him from my other digital pages I have shared here or indeed his own blog.

This is one of my favourite photos I took on one of our walks just last year.  I created this page using Serif Craft Artist Programme and Daisytrail digitkits Dreaming in Chalk, Festive Fayre, Mediterranean Market and Water Garden.


I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge - Challenge #138 - April Showers Brings May Flowers - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/digitally-sweet-138.html

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, beautiful photo and love how you have framed it. I adore Newfoundlands and would love to own one- may e one day!! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Tracy, Fergus certainly looks like he is enjoying himself.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant scrap book page what a gorgeous dog bet he's a treasure stunning love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy I just adore this, anything to do with our doggies, just gorgeous.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah bless Tracy awesome doogie you probably know i love doogies too great photo and great page hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x