Sunday, 17 May 2015

I DO love DOCRAFTS!

I am a big fan of the Docrafts range and in particular love their card kits as you get so much product for your money.

The kit contains 1 x printed A5 card, 3 x die-cut sheets, 1 x A4 printed paper, 1 x expandable envelope and orange thread.  I used some green thread from my stash around the image to add some contrast.

I have added little extra die-cuts and stickers to the front, inside and back...
...and the envelope and still have lots of pieces left.

Creative Blessings. x

10 comments:

  1. Such a cutie Tracy. Lots of lovely detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunning make, love the papers, might have to pop over to the range !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous scalloped framing with the darling image and design Tracy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, such a pretty card love all the colours and nice inner. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I've never bought card kits before! You've put so much detail into this it's beautiful!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty this is just fab I love this design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tracy. I had this kit and loved the artwork. You do get so much in the Docrafts kits xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Tracy so so pretty fab project - I adore Docrafts too if only there were more hours in the day lol - have a good one and crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x