Saturday, 23 May 2015

NEW BEGINNINGS...

...my blog maybe a little quieter than normal and I may not get to visit your blogs as often as I'm in the process of moving home...lots of packing...lots of decluttering...lots of tip and charity shop runs means less time to craft and blog!  The most recent post is below this post.  This post will remain at the top until we are settled into our new abode!  Creative Blessings. x

Home is where the heart is...even if you can't remember which box you packed it in!

6 comments:

  1. I am so behind in my comments, sorry but I just love your ever so happy card. Great colour combo used.Hope your move goes well, don't worry about the comments, you need to settle.xx
    have a lovely weekend.
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well enjoy your New home love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck wih your move! I hope it goes smoothly!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the house move and love the card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home is definitely where the heart is hun and wishing you well with the house move must be soooo muchhhh workkk! Great card too crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move and settling in. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x