Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Quotes from mother!

I was inspired to make this by the Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make it in time for the challenge as I've been busy packing up boxes for a house move! When I came across these atc papers in my stash I thought they would be perfect for the challenge.  The two quotes are something that my mum used to say (in fact I think she still sometimes does)...to my sister, not me obviously as I am, and always was, an absolutely angel and wouldn't dream of picking on my sister!




  • Black pattern card from stash, originally used as packaging
  • Docrafts Papermania Happy Days 6 x 6" design stack, distress with Hougie distress tool
  • Creata metallic card and Typewriter stamps
  • Anna Marie Designs black card stock
  • Quotes by Mom ATC Collection art papers
  • Ribbon and bling from stash
  • Noor! Design Back In Time dies
  • Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
The quotes say "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." and "Leave your sister alone!"
I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);




Creative Blessings. x

15 comments:

  1. Fab card Tracy love all the details! Just seen you've added the follow button yay thank u I'm now a happy follower :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant vintage card love your design and great quotes hope the move goes well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, of course you were the little angel !!!. Great vintage card and nice images. Good luck with house move. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I can so relate too!! Hope the house move goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely vintage design and so special with your mom's quotes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm so glad that my 'Mother' challenge inspired you, and that you shared this creation with us! Love the quotes and photos and your layout. :-) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the different elements on this Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab and yep my mum use to say the same thing. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous and different project. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy this is a fantastic card. I think my mum used to say things like this. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Tracy and absolute angel lol! know that one too great card love it crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really fab card with a great personal touch! I love the layout and the images :-) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x