Monday, 4 May 2015

Show & Tell with Visible Image

Every month in the Facebook Visible Image group there is a show and tell competition where you can show any make from that month using VI stamps and tell the story behind it. This was mine for April.  I have been experimenting with different designs and layouts for Wedding cards because, as some of you know, back in January my sister became engaged.  It's all we ever talk about and the two of us and my mum are building the biggest Pinterest board ever - it's all so exciting!



  • Visible Image Wedding Day set and Roses stamped using Pallette Stamp & Stick Gluepad.
  • My own mix of embossing powder using Heat It Up! Lilac and Pink powder.  I picked these colours becuase pink is her favourite colour and purple is mine.
  • Sentiment cut using Xcut Four Petal Nest die.
Obviously she won't be getting this one because it's no longer a secret but at the moment I'm just playing while I wait for the happy couple to decide on colours and theme, etc!

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful design again with interesting goodies to look at.xx

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty this is a very classy card weddings are always so exciting. Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the lilac and pink. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card and so different I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tracy! Love how you've stamped and embossed! Looks very classy!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x