Friday, 8 May 2015

Snow & Ice

Today I'm sharing another Yule card using a really pretty topper.  I've never been ice skating but I love dancing and snow/ice, so ice skating to me seems so beautiful and very clever.  Ice skating to me is definitely an iconic image of Winter and Christmas.



  • Anna Marie Designs white card stock and gold paper
  • Ribbon from my stash (hand-tied bow).
  • Marianne Designs Creatables 'Let It Snow' stamp & banner die
  • Snowflake button & thread from my stash
  • Creata Silver mirri board
  • Noor! designs skates die
  • My Paper Stash topper & backing card (die cut made using Xcut Four Petal nesting die)

  • I would like to enter this into the following challenges;

    Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge #22 - Colour Challenge - http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-22-color-challenge.html

    Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge - Challenge #227 - girly - featuring a female or for a female - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/chnc-challenge-227-girly-featuring.html

    Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra Challenge - May Anything Goes - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/chnc-challenge-extra-for-may-2015.html

    Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge #118 - Anything Goes with ribbons - http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-118.html

    Ruby's Rainbow - Challenge #103 - Anything Goes - http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ch-103-anything-goes.html

    Craft-Dee Bowz - May Challenge - Anything Goes including a handmade bow - http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/may-challenge.html

    Crafting Musketeers - Challenge # 25 Use a die cut - http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/happy-birthday-to-us-and-welcome-to.html

    Creative Blessings.  x

    13 comments:

    1. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is a very beautiful card! Love the color combo and that very pretty image. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wonderful card, Tracy. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

      ReplyDelete
    4. Such a beautiful card the image is so elegant and your embellishments compliment it perfectly Enjoy the weekend Love and hugs Carole x

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi Tracy, Loving this card,fab background and lovely image. Great use of the skates. I also love to watch ice dancing and am in ore of it as I cannot even stand up with skates on. Hugs Jennifer xx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wonderful card with the most gorgeous colours and added goodies. Hope you had a lovely day for mother's day.xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

      ReplyDelete
    8. Fabulous festive creation Tracy. Wonderful topper and detail.
      Laine
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    9. Oh so pretty! That die cut behind this gorgeous image is fabulous! I love the skates, too. Your polka dot ribbon is just perfect with this card and I like the bow you made with it! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our May challenge! Hugs, Gail

      ReplyDelete
    10. A lovely card Tracy and a fabulously whimsical image. The skates die-cuts are just perfect xx

      ReplyDelete
    11. Fabulous card Tracy love how the warm cosy red contrasts with the cold ice also love the die cut skates great job Judith xxx

      ReplyDelete
    12. This is so pretty! Love the ribbon and ice skates!
      Oh Tracy Lovely I keep forgetting to visit you! I'm a follower on google plus but I never go on there. I see everyone's posts as they post them on blogger but you don't have the follow button on your page for that!
      To add the button it's called Google friend connect, you'll find it under 'add gadget' then 'more gadgets' and it's right at the bottom!
      Let me know if you add it :-)
      Hope you had a lovely weekend
      Lucy x

      ReplyDelete
    13. Love this so effective. Thanks for joining us at Crafting Musketeers Carrie DT

      ReplyDelete

    Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x