Sunday, 3 May 2015

Steampunk with Visible Image

After a recent tidy up and declutter of my craft room I noticed I have a little stash of Washi tape that I haven't really broke into, lots of lovely colours not started!  I picked out three rolls, all in purple my favourite colour, and created a simple background on white card.




  • I stamped on to this with Visible Image Ripped Fishnet stamp.  
  • The steampunk pieces are made up of VI Corset, wings from the Time after Time set, the manequin from the Sewing Room set and the hat from Clara, stamped in black Dovecraft pigment ink, embossed with clear Heat It Up! embossing powder, white areas are coloured with Graph It markers 7180 and 7190 and mounted them on 3D foam pads.
  • The sentiment is also a VI stamp, "Imperfection is Beauty".
  • The complete topper is mounted on Creata mirri card. 

Creative Blessings. x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card its a fab design and I just love your colour combo Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, great idea with the Washi tape and love the steampunk theme. Fab colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and creative and loving this design and colours...xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tracy love what u did with the washi and loving the steampunk too crafty blessings back to u hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning, love the beautiful colors and the great design.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x