Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Beautiful Birthday

Good Morning All!  I hope you are well.  Today's sharing a 30th birthday card I made for a friend using some supplies from Foil Play.

I have added the '30' as discrete embellishment to the mannequin.



  • Anna Marie Designs white cardstock
  • Pink paper from stash edged with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink
  • Craftworks cards kraft card tag edges with TH Spun Sugar DI
  • Patterned paper from stash coloured with TH Spun Sugar DI
  • Mannequin and roses from Kanban Bella Fiori - Mimosa Delights Toppers from Foil Play
  • Bird and butterfly from Kanban Chelsea Elements Toppers from Foil Play
  • Happy Birthday Sentiment from Kanban Rose Blooms Toppers from Foil Play
  • 30 gold peel off from stash
Here's another photo showing off the foiling on the toppers.


Creative Blessings, x


4 comments:

  1. Love this card, gorgeous mannequin and love the birdie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous such a pretty design love the mannequin its all so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully colour co-ordinated card, and I love the discrete way that you've added the age number too :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x